San Diego Sex Crimes Defense Attorney
San Diego Sex Crimes Defense Attorney works closely and respectfully with clients
Accusations of rape or other sexual offenses almost always involve a public assumption that the defendant is guilty. However, the American legal system embraces the concept that individuals accused of a crime are innocent until proven guilty. The challenge is to overcome the presumption of guilt and ensure that all constitutional rights are respected.
Criminal defense attorneys with the Ross Law Center have worked respectfully and aggressively with many clients accused of rape, other forms of sexual assault, and other sex-related crimes. We strive to determine all the facts relevant to each case and, if necessary, ensure that the facts are presented properly in court.
Sex Crimes Defense
The consequences of a conviction can include both life-long registration as a sex offender and a lengthy prison term. If you are facing a rape charge, or other sex-crime charges, contact a capable criminal defense attorney with strong knowledge of the legal system and an extensive background defending sex-crime cases. Call Ross Law Center immediately.
Common sex crimes include
- Aggravated Kidnapping
- Aggravated Promotion of Prostitution
- Aggravated Sexual Assault
- Compelling Prostitution
- Continuous Sexual Abuse
- Criminal Solicitation of a Minor Under 17 Years of Age
- Display, Distribution or Sale of Harmful Material to Minor under 18 years of age
- Employment Harmful to Children
- Failure to Register as a Sex Offender
- Federal Sex Crimes
- Improper Relationship Between an Educator and Student
- Improper Visual Recording or Photography
- Indecency with a Child Under 17 Years of Age
- Indecent Exposure
- Obscene Distribution or Display
- Possession or Promotion of Child Pornography
- Prohibited Sexual Conduct
- Promotion of Prostitution
- Prostitution / Solicitation
- Public Lewdness
- Sexual Assault
- Statutory Rape
You want to have a skillful attorney before you answer any questions or go into court – the consequences of a conviction for even a misdemeanor offence are simply too great to settle for less. Ross Law Center will provide a free consultation to discuss the facts of your case.